Proven design with increased power. 12" and 14" bar lengths.
- 30.1 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions
- Available in 12" and 14" bar lengths
- Extended top handle for greater reach, maneuverability and control.
- Metal lanyard ring for easy attaching and detaching
- Side access chain tensioner for quick chain adjustments
- Vibration-reduction system for operator comfort
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Oil Capacity (fl oz)
|Engine Displacement (cu in)
|Dry Weight (lbs) 1
|Vibration Reduction System
|Available Bar Lengths (in)
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.