Increased power for professionals.
- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Available in 16", 18", 20", 24" and 27" bar lengths
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Easy-access, heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Oil Capacity (fl oz)
|Engine Displacement (cu in)
|Dry Weight (lbs) 1
||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without Purge Pump)
||Aluminum w/ Rubber
|Vibration Reduction System
|Available Bar Lengths (in)
||16,18, 20, 24, 27
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.