- 73.5 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Four-stage air filtration system protects engine from harmful dust ingestion
- Decompression valve for easier starter pulling effort
- Momentary stop switch automatically returns to "on" position
- Purge bulb provides fresh fuel to carburetor
- Side-access belt tensioner for easy belt adjustment
- Reversible cutting head can be moved to enable cutting near a wall or close to the ground
- Aluminum handle with rubber grip for comfort and vibration reduction
- Brass water valve controls flow of water
- Quick release hose adapter to attach hose for water supply
- Abrasive wheel included, diamond wheel sold separately
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Max. Engine Speed (rpm)
|Max. spindle Speed (rpm)
|Drive System Ratio
|Arbor Size (mm)
||20 & 25.4
|Weight* (lb) (w/o wheel)
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
|Wheel Diameter (in.)
|Choke w/Fast Idle
|Max. Cutting Depth (in.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.