Lightweight with a front-facing exhaust and 5-position handle.
- 21.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine - for outstanding performance
- 24" double-sided, double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades - precision ground and laser cut for long-lasting sharpness
- 5-position rotating rear handle for a variety of cutting positions
- Commercial-duty air filtration system for long engine life
- i-30 starting system for reduced effort starting
- Tool-less air filter cover for easy access
- Vibration-reduction system isolates front and rear handles from the engine and gear case for operator comfort
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Dry Weight (lbs)
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
|See-Through Fuel Tank
|Blade Length (in)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.