Increased power and greater cutting performance with an in-line handle.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- Automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 21 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Ribbed fiberglass outer shaft for rigidity and control
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Length Extended (in)
|Engine Displacement (cu. in.)
|Optional Extension (ft)
|Bar Length (in)
|Dry Weight (lbs) 1
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
|Oil Capacity (fl. oz.)
|Length Collapsed (in)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.