Comfortable, shafted design and 21" blade length.
- 21.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- i-30 starting system for reduced effort starting
- 20" double-sided, double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades for long-lasting sharpness
- 33" shaft length limits stooping to cut low growth
- Commercial-duty air filtration system for long engine life
- Vibration reduction system for increased comfort
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|Shaft Length (in)
|Dry Weight (lbs)
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)
|See-Through Fuel Tank
|Blade Length (in)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.