The Soft Ride Stand-On SRS Z2 raises the bar with our adjustable operator platform, which features suspension technology that optimizes operator comfort and increases productivity! The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS Z2 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki FX801V or a Kawasaki FX730V EFI all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
Z2 SRS Features:
- Featuring the tried-and-true Oil Guard System on Vanguard BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- Available in 52" or 61" cutting deck, our iCD Cutting System comes equipped with strong 1/4-inch Marbain steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The SRS Z2 has an efficient 10 mph max ground speed.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch, the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while our fan-cooled Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models)
- Ride-On Mower Warranties
- Fuel Capacity
- Vanguard 810cc EFI engines
- Speed Control Setting
- Suspension Platform System
- Standing Comfort
- Acres Per Hour
- Adjustable Height of Cut
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions
- iCD Cutting System
||Vanguard 810 EFI with Oil Guard
|Cutting Width (in)
||iCD Cutting System
|Drive Axles (in)
|Caster Tires (in.)
||13 x 5-6 Flat-free
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up
||65 / 54
||Hour meter, fuel level gauge
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit
|Warranty (Balance of Machine)
||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
|Engine Power Rating *
||28 gross hp
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)
|Cutting Height (in)
||1.75 - 5
||Adjustable coil-over-shock Operator Suspension Platform
||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles with 7" cooling fans
|Drive Tires (in)
||23 x 10.5-12
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)
|Overall Length (in)
|Dry Weight (lbs)
|Certified Roll-over Protection System
||Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine, Automatic PTO restart
||3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
Wiring Diagram Schematic - English
Wiring Diagram Schematic - English
Instruction Sheet - English, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
Instruction Sheet - English, Spanish-Latin American, Portuguese-Brazilian, French-European, Arabic, Swahili
Instruction Sheet - English, Spanish, French
Instruction Sheet - English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French-European, Greek, Italian, German, Norwegian, Portuguese-European, Spanish-European, Swedish
Illustrated Parts List - English
Operator's Manual - Spanish, Latin America
Setup Guide - English
Operator's Manual - English
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.